Video vom Munich International Symposium, September 2019
Video vom YouTube Kanal des Yoga Forum München e.V. Reinhard Bögle (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSXe6SeNQpntMxHwwh0Osgw)
Mind-Body Medicine, in which Yoga plays a vital part, is becoming increasingly important in treatment, prevention and in health promotion.
The Munich International Symposium is meant as a means to expand Indo-German cooperation and further its future success.
Adj. Prof. Reinhard Bögle, Dr. Sanjay Phadke
- Prof. Dr. Norman Sartorius: Global Perspective on Health Promotion – Opportunities & Challenges
- Prof. Dr. B.N. Gangadhar: Blueprint of Transformation of Medical Education & Healthcare in India
- Dr. Sanjay Phadke: Indian Psychiatric Society´s Initiative on Mind-Body Medicine
- Prof. Dr. Shivarama Varambally: NIMHANS Initiative on Yoga Research & Integrated Interventions
- Prof. Dr. Leena Phadke: New Conceptualization of Health & Resilience and Autonomic Neuroscience of Yoga
- Dr. Hedwig Spegel: Health Promotion in Workplace Scenarios – the Bavarian Health and Food Safety Authority as an Example
- Prof. Dr. Vaishali Deshmukh: Endocrine Society of India´s Initiative on Mind-Body Medicine
- adj. Prof. Reinhard Bögle: Education in Health Promotion, Mind-Body Medicine and Yoga